Friday, February 29, 2008

Prayer Request

There is a family friend of ours that has four kids. Two of the four have Muscular dystrophy. For those of you who do not know what it is here is a short Web MD definition : Muscular dystrophy is a diseases in which the muscles that control movement (called voluntary muscles) progressively weaken. In some forms of this disease, the heart and other organs are also affected.

This morning her oldest son, Nick, past away. He was diagnosed at birth and they knew it would eventually be fatal, but it still came as a surprise. He was only 24 years old.

The other hard part is his sister. She is 19 and also had MD. I can't imaging watching your brother die from a disease that you have.

I know I can count on you guys to pray for him and his family. Other than that, I am at a l0ss of words..... please pray

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

We will be praying.

p.s. Add an e-mail notification to your blog, that way I know when you update! :<)