Monday, April 21, 2008

Cleaning Cars

Sunday was "clean your car day" at my house (at least for Kyle and I), and for any of you that have ever looked in Kyle's car, you know that it does need an entire day. So Kyle and I got all of the junk out of our cars and then took them to get vacuumed and car washes. It was defiantly an accomplishment. For a short while there were multiple garbage bags on my driveway (all of which were from Kyle's car). My mom, half joking, asked if we needed to schedule a special garbage pick up for his bags. It is clean now, but we will wait and see how long it can stay this way.

The funny part of the story comes in when my dad was talking to our neighbor. His name is Darin and he is the associate pastor for First Christian Church. They were both out mowing the lawn for the first time of the season and started talking. Darin asked my dad if Kyle and I had broken up. My dad said no and asked why he might have thought that. Darin said he saw Kyle messing around in his car with lots of garbage bags, so he thought that Kyle was taking all of his stuff home! I thought that was too funny! I knew those of you who read this would understand because you all know how messy Kyle is!

1 comment: