Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Coffee Day

So if any of you follow business news, or maybe just coffee news, then you know about the problems Starbucks is having. I'm not going to get into details about it. If you want to know I'm sure you could find an article somewhere. Anyways, someone from Starbucks in Springfield came to my business class today. We talked about their issues from a business standpoint, but we also had a coffee tasting. We tasted something new called like Pike Place Roast or something. I'm sure you all know how to do a coffee tasting, but i never had. It was kinda fun. I didn't really like the coffee, but it was fun. Who knows maybe someday I'll like it....there is always hope

2 comments:

WICK said...

I think they'll bounce back. Same thing happened to McDonald's back in the day. They got good stuff.

Sarah Anne said...

Sounds like fun! Hey- how do you like your new job???? Did "day 1" go well?