Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DMH

I got a new job! I am so excited that I had to let whoever it is that actually reads this know about it. I will be working at DMH in the same day surgery waiting room. I'm pretty lucky that I know some people who work there that helped me out a bit. ;-) I am not sure when I will start, but it will be soon. I will be working 3-7, but the days of the week aren't set yet. I am really hoping that small group is still an option for me! If I have a choice I will ask for Tuesdays off, but if I don't get it, I'll be off at 7 so we'll see how things go. I am not sure yet if I am going to quit Penney's. Part of me want to run as far away from retail as I can and hope I never have to look back, but I think I will miss it (or at least my friends there). I think I will keep both for a few weeks if they do not conflict. Then I will decide from there what works best for me. So, just in case I do leave Penney's, if anyone want to do a little early spring/summer shopping ;-) let me know and I can get you some deals. Plus, I love shopping so its a win win! I'll update when I know more.

3 comments:

WICK said...

WHOO HOOO...I totally love that waiting room!! It's close to Subway. CONGRATS!!

Sarah Anne said...

Congrats, Ashley! So exciting! Have you started yet? Let us know how it goes!

Kyle said...

I vote for just DMH. (not that i am partial to dmh or anything)