Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hummm...

Have you ever had so many thoughts going through your head that you can't pin one down long enough to think it through. I'm sure none of that nonsence would be of any interest to you guys, but still. There are so many ideas just running around in my head with no where to go. It seams kinda like a waste, but no one wants to read about my newest cooking feats, the fun socks I bought the other day, how much I hate group projects at school, or why I love finding a new pair of shoes (on sale) that fit just right. Anyways I thought I might put my mind at ease a little if I wrote about it in general. I don't lose the interest of the few readers I have. I've got lots of post ideas. I'm just not sure if any are worthy. I don't know much about much really. I could talk about businees junk. I could tell you whats going on with Star Bucks in their troubled times or the puropose of the drop in interest rate, but that information isn't in high demand around here. O well. C'est la Vie !

1 comment:

Jake T said...

I'm most interested in hearing about people's new thought, or rather about my friends' new thoughts, the questions that they're wrestling with and the way they're coming to terms with them.

That, and I like stuff that makes me think, hehehe.