Thursday, January 17, 2008

What is in a name ? ?

You may have noticed that the name of my blog could be taken in several different ways. Someone pointed out to me that the most obvious interpretation was not the one I indented. For privacy's sake, we will refer to this person as, "Nyle."

"Nyle" told me the first meaning that comes to mind when reading, "Apprehending." I am sorry to say that I did not mean for it to insinuate that the blog was about catching bad guys. Dictionary.com gives a second definition. The definition I am referring to reads, "To grasp mentally; to understand." So basically, the page is about me (Ashley) thinking about stuff (Apprehending.)

I am sorry for any confusion or disappointment. There will not be any action-packed YouTube videos where I fight crime, but stay tuned. You never know what craziness might show up when I get bored enough. Ashley

3 comments:

Jake T said...

fwiw, that's what I thought it meant when I first wrote it.

Although the idea of you as Batman is pretty funny.

WICK said...

wow...."fwiw". Is it bad that you used it, or bad that I actually understood what it meant?

I think a good taser video every once in a while could make for a consistent readership.

Ashley said...

Ok. I will dress up in a batman outfit and get a taser, but I need a volunteer to be the "Bad Guy." Any takers ? ?