Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 Signs its Winter

Until just lately, it hasn't really seemed like winter for me, but as you can tell by my Christmas blog craze I am now in winter mode. There are three main reasons that it feels like winter for me and they are as follows :

1.) The Temperature
It has obviously got much colder the past week or so. Yesterday, as I left for school, there was a frost on the grass and houses and my dad was scraping his windshield. Also last night when I left Jenn's house I could totally see my breath!

2.) SNOW !
That is right. . It snowed. For those of you who didn't notice it, don't feel bad. I have a snow radar or something. Anyways on Sunday around 2 pm, it snowed.

3.) The Decorations
Everyone is starting to put up their Christmas decorations and play Christmas music (that is among retail stores.) I can't wait until after Thanksgiving when I can decorate my house!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

For me winter is about hot chocolate, warm fires and the Christmas decorations (I can't wait to put mine up!)

WICK said...

for me winter is about getting enough snow to go sledding, but staying inside where it's nice and warm anyways.