Friday, November 21, 2008

Dress

I just watched part of an episode of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. The episode started with a very petite, pretty, and tan bride walks in and looks amazing in every dress she puts on. After just a few dresses, she walks out, looks into the mirror, and exclaimed "I Love It." Then the camera panned over to her also georgous mom who was starting to cry and she muttered, "That is it! You have to get that one!"

Then the sales lady went on to talk about how important it is to find the right dress because you can only wear a dress like this once in your life. . .

All I can say is . . I wish

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

Aww... ashley! Several of the dresses (especially the top 3) you tried on looked AMAZING! I do hope you find "the dress..." but remember, some people are just more decisive than others. If you really don't think you LOVE any of the dresses in your top 3, maybe we should try a new dress shop and let Jen and I pick you out some more cute dresses to try! I know they aren't the "best", but Castaways in town has a lot of new dresses in stock. We could try that sometime?